Our client is a rapidly growing arable farm business that now farms approximately 6,000 acres within a 20 mile radius of Pershore on a variety of agreements. They are now looking to recruit a Farm Foreman to assist with the day to day management of staff and the farming operations.
The land is predominantly clay based heavier soils and supports a rotation both autumn and spring combineable crops managed on a min till system where possible. The business is well invested in machinery with a predominantly John Deere tractor fleet and combine using the Greenstar system.
Assisting and reporting directly to the farm owner / manager you will:
- Assist in the line management of the farm staff to ensure efficient and effective daily operation of the farm
- Assist with the implementation of all Health and Safety policy and Codes of Practice on the farm
- Ideally have PA1 / PA2, NoRSO and telehandler qualifications (although training will provided for the right candidate)
- Assist with day to day operations including spraying, fertiliser spreading, combining, drilling
- Assist with the routine inspection and maintenance of all farm machinery
- Ensure that all the yards and buildings are kept neat and tidy
In return, a competitive remuneration package will be offered based on experience.
To express an interest for the position please email Mike Cluley at email@example.com attaching your current CV. For further information about the position please call Mike on 07545 927473. Deadline for expressions of interest: 4pm Friday 15th January 2021.