Our client is a rapidly growing arable farm business that now farms approximately 6,000 acres within a 20 mile radius of Pershore on a variety of agreements. They are now looking to recruit an ambitious Assistant Farm Manager to assist with the day to day management of the farming operations.
The land is predominantly clay based heavier soils and supports a rotation both autumn and winter combineable crops managed on a min till system where possible. The business is well invested in machinery with a predominantly John Deere tractor fleet and combine using the Greenstar system.
Assisting and reporting directly to the farm owner you will:
- Assist in managing the existing staff members
- Have PA1 / PA2, NoRSO and telehandler qualifications. BASIS / FACTS an advantage.
- Assist with day to day operations including spraying, fertiliser spreading, combining, drilling
- Be responsible for Gatekeeper, Farm Assurance and Store monitoring record keeping
- Liaise with the farm agronomist
In return, a competitive remuneration package will be offered based on experience to include a farm truck and other associated benefits.
To express an interest for the position please email Mike Cluley at email@example.com attaching your current CV. For further information about the position please call Mike on 07545 927473.