Farm diversification and planning… Join us on 10th February at Ledbury Rugby Club
Have you ever wondered:
- How to make more money out of existing buildings?
- Is planning needed to diversify?
- Who’s the best to borrow from for diversification projects?
- How a new non farming business project should be structured?
- Is now a good time to sort out planning breaches?
- Can you cash in on the drive for more housing?
Our evening of talks should cover these issues and more in the friendly informal surroundings of Ledbury Rugby Club on Wednesday 10th February, with registrations from 6.30pm for the talk to start at 7pm.
During the evening our new planning consultant, Simon Rowles, will give up to date information on the planning opportunities that exist for farmers in the current climate, Andrew Troughton will provide an outline on the most common ways farm projects are funded and Jonathan Crowther, of Crowthers Chartered Accountants, will outline what steps need to be taken to ensure any tax burden is minimised.
To book your place please call on 01684 853400 or email email@example.com
If you have any friends or colleagues that would be interested in the meeting please feel free to share this invite with them.
We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible for what will be a very interesting and informative evening.