Carver Knowles are delighted to offer for sale a range of modern and traditional barns at Brookfields Farm, Ab Lench.
- Modern and traditional barns
- With planning consent to create 3 homes
- Peaceful, rural setting in The Lenches
- Planning consents from Wychavon District Council 16/02054/CU and 16/02125/GPDQ
The barns offer an exciting opportunity for developers to create four unique homes on this rural development site. Carver Knowles worked with the Gill family and Wychavon planning department to gain consent on this site.
The site is situated in the centre of the village just off an attractive triangle of green enjoying a rural location with fine views to the east towards the village of Atch Lench with its distinctive church. The sale of the property offers an exciting and valuable residential development opportunity comprising a range of modern and traditional farm buildings set in about 0.9 acres. Opportunity exists to create four exceptional dwellings in traditional and contemporary styles around a central courtyard setting, each property having a private garden.
The barns will be of particular interest to regional builders and developers.
In brief the principal buildings comprise:-
- Building 2: a general purpose steel portal frame stock building with concrete floor and partition stalls with traditional cladding to the exterior, totaling 2,197 sq ft.
- The Old Parlour: a semi-detached traditional barn built of mellow red brick under a clay tiled roof with attractive detail and wonderful timbers. Date stone of 1866.
- The Old Dairy: a semi-detached traditional red brick barn built of mellow red brick with attractive detail and wonderful timbers. Date stone of 1866. Building 3 & 4 together total 5,468 st ft.
The property is subject to: Planning Permission Reference 16/02054/CU granted by Wychavon District Council on 17 February 2017 for conversion of an agricultural building to form two dwelling houses including the demolition of buildings to create a garden and parking area.
Planning Permission Reference 16/02125/GPDQ granted by Wychavon District Council on 21 October 2016 for prior approval of proposed change of use of agricultural building to a dwelling house (use class 3) and for associated operational development.
Wychavon District Council, Civic Centre, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Pershore, Worcestershire WR10 1PT.
The farmyard only has electricity and water connected. Interested parties must make their own relevant enquiries with service providers as to the availability of such services that may be required.
Severn Trent Water – 0800 707 6600.
Western Power Distribution – 0121 623 9007.
Freehold with vacant possession upon completion.
From the Evesham bypass (A46 Country Park roundabout) proceed towards Worcester on the A44 and after a short distance turn right signposted Lenchwick. Proceed through Lenchwick and continue on the same road until reaching Atch Lench. In the village turn first left opposite the church signposted Abs Lench (Abbots Lench). Continue for approximately one mile and turn right in the centre of Abbots Lench at the triangle of green. The property will be found on the right hand side and can be identified by the agents’ board.
Strictly by prior arrangement with Carver Knowles who takes no liability for any injury caused for whatever reason whilst at the site. Given the potential hazards of a working farm and disused farm buildings, we would ask you to be as vigilant as possible when making your inspection for your own safety.
For more information on the property please click here to view the Brochure